Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,182 (Mex$ 16,194) in Ensenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)