Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,112 (Mex$ 6,518) in Ensenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)