Cost of living in Elx, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.677 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elx (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,042 (€242) in Elx to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)