Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,046 (1,644 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)