Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16508 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,538 (94,126 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)