Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.320 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,443 (3,446TL) in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)