Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00527 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,242 (1,374,615 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)