Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,361 (Bs 102,080,941) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)