Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28953 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,726 (37,048 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)