Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,272 (Bs 6,904) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)