Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.848 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,540 (C$2,133) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)