Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.078 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 206% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,469 (C$815) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)