Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.222 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,806 (C$817) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)