Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,489 (902TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (19 minutes ago)