Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.475 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,736 (3,070TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)