Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.407 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,346 (986TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)