Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.687 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,811 (3,475TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)