Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.117 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,512 (1,663TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)