Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.798 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,634 (4,157TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)