Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,045 (Mex$ 15,938) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)