Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 194% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,172 (€469) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)