Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,582 (€949) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)