Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,188 (€538) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)