Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.567 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,351 (€1,315) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)