Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,139 (4,071 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)