Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,391 (2,060 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (43 minutes ago)