Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.049 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,232 (3,530 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dubai costs Dirham 13,550 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨142,310 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)