Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.889 EGP / TJS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,270 (6,494 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (24 minutes ago)