Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07106 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,357 (47,240 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)