Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27719 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,658 (₨27,628) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)