Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26529 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,512 (₨58,471) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)