Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,667 (Mex$ 6,642) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)