Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.351 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,073 (NZ$799) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)