Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.961 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,626 (NZ$1,206) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)