Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.111 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,328 (£447) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)