Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06798 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,111 (148,741 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)