Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31679 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,425 (Php17,126) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)