Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,453 (€711) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (30 minutes ago)