Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.263 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,947 (3,069 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)