Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.775 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,891 (6,807 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)