Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,816 prices entered by 593 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,418 (€1,354) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)