Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,730 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,272 (€1,500) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)