Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.967 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,010 (AU$1,719) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)