Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.032 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,386 (AU$643) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)