Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.074 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 236% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,133 (AU$1,217) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (41 minutes ago)