Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,932 prices entered by 695 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.915 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 262% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,561 (Dirham 2,759) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)