Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,602 (€700) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)