Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,414 (€377) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)