Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,210 (831,615 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)