Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,137 (3,759TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)