Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,287 (1,307TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (25 minutes ago)