Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.724 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,509 (€669) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)