Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,106 (€1,156) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)