Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.696 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,365 (€646) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)