Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,835 (€704) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (28 minutes ago)