Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,433 (元2,076) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)