Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,612 (7,226元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)