Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 276% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,364 (6,019 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)