Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.904 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,171 (7,376 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)