Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 287% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,280 (4,393 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)