Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 290% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,779 (4,909 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)