Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.963 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 308% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,761 (2,571 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 4 hours ago)