Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.924 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 302% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,096 (4,894 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)