Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 EGP / QAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 293% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,271 (2,810 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)