Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,196 (641,357 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)