Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00785 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,687 (1,870,623 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)