Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,408 (1,714,488 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)