Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,905 (10,291₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)