Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09916 EGP / DJF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 238% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,585 (177,346 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)