Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09936 EGP / DJF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,546 (317,496 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)