Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,435 (1,092TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)