Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.145 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,440 (1,640TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (28 minutes ago)