Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.419 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,762 (R$ 2,170) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)