Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,751 (24,109 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)