Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,118 (₨18,547) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (41 minutes ago)