Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21872 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,662 (Taka 25,888) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (43 minutes ago)