Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.010 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 239% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,725 ($707) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)