Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,634 ($939) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)