Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,601 (€773) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)