Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,585 (€494) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)