Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17006 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,564 (₨ 38,598) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)