Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17357 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,592 (₨ 26,456) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)