Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17298 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,035 (₨ 17,544) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)