Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27123 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,875 (₨25,349) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)