Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27664 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,606 (₨27,496) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)