Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27642 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,313 (₨33,693) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)