Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27466 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,316 (₨22,997) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (37 minutes ago)