Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,196 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21398 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,270 (Taka 80,710) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)