Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,625 (Taka 35,618) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (31 minutes ago)