Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21824 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,891 (Taka 22,413) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)