Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,130 ($618) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (17 minutes ago)