Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.601 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,660 ($890) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)