Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,134 ($378) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)