Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12084 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,733 (₨121,919) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)