Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13734 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,178 (₨95,956) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)