Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15995 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,182 (₨57,402) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)