Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,672 (Rp 5,025,824) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)