Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,856 (Rp 2,169,182) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)