Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,160 (Rp 7,001,133) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)