Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,619 (Rp 14,179,070) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)