Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,553 (Rp 14,120,572) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (about 1 hour ago)