Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,284 (Rp 6,228,557) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)