Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,208 (Rp 9,389,902) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)