Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,063 (Rp 13,036,290) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)