Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.173 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,242 (1,980TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)