Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,953 (1,194TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)