Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,122 (800TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)