Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,232 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27238 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,543 (₨35,035) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)