Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,076 prices entered by 571 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27486 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,579 (₨34,851) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)