Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06275 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,857 (252,712 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)