Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06911 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,090 (232,821 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)